Breadcrumb navigation

Home ... Leaflets & forms > Forms
Start content


The forms for contacting first pillar institutions are available here.

There is only a limited choice of forms available in English.

Do you have technical or content-related questions about the forms? 
Then please get in touch with the responsible compensation office or DI office

The responsible compensation office is the one to which you or your employer make your social insurance contributions.

If your concerns involve DI, the cantonal DI office of your canton of residence is your first point of contact.