Breadcrumb navigation

Home ... Contacts
Start content


The compensation offices and DI offices are your first point of contact for questions regarding 1st pillar social insurance.

Do you have questions about the Old-age and survivor's insurance (OASI)?

Please contact the responsible compensation office.
Your employer can inform you, where he pays the contributions.

Are you living abroad?
The Swiss compensation Office SCO is your contact.

Do you have questions about the Disability Insurance (DI)?

Please contact the disability insurance office in your canton.

Are you living abroad?

The DI Office for people living abroad OAIE is your contact.

Do you need an insurance certificate?

Order your insurance certificate via the electronic form.

Do you have a new address?

Please report the change of address to your compensation office.

You find the compensation offices via the navigation on this page.