Quick navigation (Accesskeys)

Start content

318.269 - Application form for income splitting upon divorce

In the interests of a prompt assessment of your application, we kindly request that you ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete. Please mark the appropriate boxes.

You must submit the application form to the compensation fund to which you currently pay your contributions or which keeps an Individual Account for you. For the income splitting upon divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership to be carried out, no separate application of your former spouse or former registered partner is required.

Print out the completed form. Please do not forget to sign the form.

Additional information

Income splitting upon divorce shall comply with the following legislation:

Paper version for print

If you want to fill in the form by hand, you can use the below PDF file. This version can not be completed online